Garden Winds International Shipping is Quick and Easy!
The prices on our website are in USD and already include:
- UPS shipping of your order
- Canadian Customs Clearance Fees
- Duties Provincial Tax and GST (Harmonized Tax where applicable)
- Payment to Canadian government of any other applicable fees related to delivery to your door
You can place your order online or over the phone. Note that orders are processed immediately after they are placed. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.
Your product will arrive at your door within one (1) to four (4) business days, depending on your location in Canada.
After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Garden Winds. The email will provide you with the order detail and an order number. By clicking on the 'Order Status' link above the search field on our website, and entering your order number and postal code, you can obtain the latest shipment tracking information. You can also login to your account through the 'My Account' link above the search field on our website to access order status and shipment tracking information. You can also contact us during our regular business hours to speak with a customer service associate.
Because the shipment originates in the United States, the package needs to clear customs when entering Canada. Garden Winds predominantly uses UPS as its exclusive international carrier and customs broker. Garden Winds has partnered with UPS because of their expediency, proven reliability for on time delivery, efficiency in customs clearance and convenient tracking capabilities.
We have prepaid all duty and taxes for you, and generally the package is delivered to you without further contact from the carrier. Occasionally, you may receive a call from a UPS representative, confirming your consent to allow them to process custom brokerage services for your order. Garden Winds strongly recommends that you confirm the use of their brokerage services to clear customs for your package for the following reasons. First, we have prepaid the brokerage service for you. If you choose another brokerage service, you may incur additional expense for delivery of your package. Second, UPS has a proven track record for reliability and efficiency for customs clearance for packages entering Canada.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
Replacement Canopy Return Instructions
We accept returns within 30 days of receipt. NO RMA (RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION) IS REQUIRED! When returning your replacement canopy, please follow these instructions to ensure prompt delivery and refund:
1. Include a copy of your packing list inside the box, OR write down on a piece of paper: your Order Number, Name and Phone Number, and place it inside the box.
2. Return the canopy. IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: Because this is an international shipment, initial and returning shipping costs on non-defective items are the responsibility of the customer. When shipping packages back to Garden Winds, we recommend using a carrier that allows you to pre-pay for customs brokerage services. We also recommend that you request a tracking number when you ship the item you are returning. This will enable you to verify that we have received it. Please note: Garden Winds is not responsible for any returned items lost or damaged in transit. Also, should any fees, duties, and taxes associated with the return shipment be paid by Garden Winds to complete the return delivery to our warehouse, such fees will be deducted from the refund.
Please return the merchandise to:
4950 East Second St
Benicia, CA 94510
Upon receiving your return, we will inspect the replacement canopy to verify that the product was returned in good condition. We will then proceed with processing a refund to the credit card account on file. As long as we receive the returned merchandise in good condition, we will issue a refund of the purchase price LESS the cost of all outbound and return shipping, duties, and customs brokerage. Please note all refunds on returned merchandise are subject to a $50.00 (USD) deduction to recover our cost of shipping, duties, and custom brokerage.
Please be advised that returned merchandise received in poor or dirty condition will not be refunded.
Once the refund is issued, we will send an automatic confirmation by email. For customers that did not provide an email address, please call customer service toll free at 877.479.4637 within 7-10 business days of sending your return in order to request the status of your return.
If you have additional questions regarding your return and/or refund, please do not hesitate to contact us at toll free 877.479.4637 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.